Tuesday, June 3, 2008

FHA Under 620 Song

I FHA credit score up, I can't FHA loan down You got my credit score spinnin''Round and 'round'Round and 'round and 'round it goes Where FICO stops nobody knows Every time you FHA my nameI heat up like a credit score game Credit Score Game under 580 me baby, let the FHA loan refi meAbra-abra-cadabraI want an FHA loanAbra-abra-cadabraFha below 580You make me FHA, you make me under 620 FHA FICO make my credit score under 580Keep me burnin' for your FHA underwriter With the touch of an FHA gloveAbra-abra-cadabraI want to reach out and under 620 Abra-abra-cadabra Fha below 580I feel the FHA lender in your caressI feel the FHA undwerwriting when I get my FHA loan Silk and satin, leather and laceFHA score with an FHA lender under 620 I see FHA under 620 in your eyesI hear the credit score in your sighsJust when I think I'm gonna get awayI hear those words that you FHA Abra-abra-cadabraI want to reach out and grab ya Abra-abra-cadabra Fha below 580 Every time you call my nameI heat up like a burnin' flameBurnin' flame full of desireKiss me baby, let the fire get higherI heat up, I can't cool down My situation goes 'round and 'roundI heat up, I can't cool down My situation goes 'round and 'roundI heat up, I can't cool down My situation goes 'round and 'round This has been an FHA under 620 song

No comments: